Thursday 22 November 2012

N L Harvey

It was when I looked up from my desk at work and looked to my computer screen with tweets about fashion and god knows what else that I decided to make this blog. I figured ... hey! If they can do it why can't I? I have plenty to say about films and Tv and pretty much anything I like because this is my blog. I might even throw in some photography in there too, (just because I can and it's my favourite thing to do!)

So I guess the thing you should know about me is I like to write. Alot. I actually have a 'book' going on at the moment, it's called the FBI files, I love photography and i especially love Films and Tv, it may be possible I watch way to much, honestly though? I blame Sidereel for that! It keeps showing me new amazing shows to watch, and then as for films? Not only is the cinema one of my favourite places to be, I love sitting there watching other people's life unravel in front of my eyes instead of the drama that seems to come and go from my life, but I also blame This site for the film issue I have! Also ... not that I'm compaining, but HMV do some major fabulous deals on films. £10 for the newest films? Amazing! Enough said!

This blog is about me and what I do, who I am, who I know, and what's new in my life ... It's that awesome I need to blog about about! =D

I don't plan to disappoint so please keep coming back to me for any updates. If you have anything you want me to post or even add to this I will welcome everything, please feel free to message me here.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment